Re: Re[2]: Problem to see the privacy report summary

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:08:38 -0400
To: <rcbm@terra.com.br>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

You should try using the w3c p3p validator to make sure
your syntax is correct. IE6 should do what you want if you've
done it correctly.

BTW, unless you have a good reason not to, it is a good idea
to put a PRF at the well-known location. It doesn't matter much
for the IE6 implementation of P3P but other user agents may
take longer to find your policy if you don't use the well-known
location.

Lorrie