Asking people to vote, what PURPOSE is it? (Was: Policy for an Internet registry [EUreg #2656]

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:23:55 +0200
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 06:19:19PM +0200,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr> wrote
 a message of 20 lines which said:

> I'm a lazy beginner in P3P and I would like to know if there is an
> already existing policy file for an Internet domain
> registry.

I wonder what PURPOSE to use for the following usage. We will use the
contact information we have (email addresses for instance) to ask
contacts of a domain to agree or to disagree to some decisions
(transferring a domaine name from one registrar to another, for
instance). ("If you want the transfer to occur, send an email to
auth@nic.eu with YES_76566565132320864 in the subject.")

Is it <contact/>? Or <current/>? Or should I fallback on
<other-purpose/>?