Some IE6, P3P, and headers information

From: Ken Martin <ken@kpmartin.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:53:42 -0600
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
I got the following info from someone at Microsoft:

"IE6 processing of P3P compact policy is invariant of the order it
appears in with respect to other HTTP headers.

Provided that there is a single P3P header, IE6 will locate and apply
the policy correctly for all cookies in that response. (Note that
multiple cookie headers are fine, but multiple CPs on the same HTTP
response are forbidden by the P3P spec)"

I read earlier on this list that opinion seemed otherwise, so I asked.

HTH

Ken Martin