Re: IE6 Third Party Compact Policy

From: Ken Martin <ken@kpmartin.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:07:16 -0600
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
on 11/13/01 6:34 AM, Martin Presler-Marshall at mpresler@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Specifically, the <meta http-equiv ...> mechanism
> won't work with most servers.

Are you sure? I have easily and successfully used the meta element on
Apache, Netscape Enterprise, and WebStar servers.

Are your findings based on regular HTML pages being served from these
servers, or based on dynamic pages where the issue is different?

Ken Martin

P.S. Sorry... I previously sent this directly to Martin by accident.