Re: 3rd-party cookies not working

Jess and I have been discusing this problem and
have discovered that his server is not including
the CP on every request. In particular it is not
sending the CP on requests to a URL that
contains a & character. In the process of figuring
this out, we found a bug in the W3C validator that
was causing the header checker to omit the
parts of a URL after the & character. This
has since been fixed.

Remember & is a special character that may
need to be escaped in your configuration files --
the escape code is %3F

If you want to verify that your server is really sending
the CP, use the P3P validator
http://www.w3.org/P3P/validator/
and pay attention
to the output it gives for "step 2" -- if it doesn't
say anything about a CP, your server isn't sending
the header.

Lorrie