Re: Disavowing Legal Liability

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:39:25 -0400
To: "Ben Wright" <Ben_Wright@compuserve.com>, "P3P Policy" <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
Section 4.5 of the specification says that full policies that
include mandatory extensions must not be represented
as compact policies. The DSA token you describe sounds
like it would be a mandatory extension. Thus what you
describe is a violation of the P3P specification.

Regards,

Lorrie Cranor
P3P Specification Working Group Chair