recipient semantic

From: Assadarat Khurat <assadarat@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 02:00:34 -0800 (PST)
To: www-p3p-dev@w3.org
Hi all,

I am a newbie for P3P. After reading the P3P specification, I have one question below:

About <Recipient> element, to be able to select some values e.g. <delivery>, <same> and <other-recipient>, the original service provider must know the data practices of other legal entities so that it can say whether the data practice is the same or different.
Do I understand correctly? If yes, is there any automatic comparison mechanism specified?

thank you very much,

Sand