Re:p3p at the folder level on Apache

From: Nandaiah-Dhanekula <Nandaiah.Dhanekula@officedepot.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 01:44:50 +0000
To: <public-p3p@w3.org>

Hi,
I am trying to setup p3p policy on Apache server. I have WAS servers running on different virtual server and want to implement p3p on folder lever, I can setup on server level or the site level. But I want to set up on virtual folder level. Here is the code I am trying with.

<Directory "https://205.157.112.145/checkout">
     Header append P3P: "CP=\"CAO DSP COR CURa ADMa HISa DELa BUS
 PHY ONL UNI PUR INT DEM CNT STA PRE\", "policyref=\"/w3c/p3p.xml\""
 </Directory>

Thanks!

Nanda iah Dhanekula
International e-Commerce
Office Depot
Email: Nandaiah.Dhanekula@officedepot.com
Phone: +1-561-438-7415
           +1-561-755-1602(m)
BlackBerry PIN:23D5203E
Delivering Winning Solutions that Inspire Work Life!