Any known problems with old browsers and compact policies?

From: Jason Knott <jasonknott@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:14:09 -0400
To: <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>

Hi,
I'm doing some research before implementing compact policies on several
web sites.

Are there any known issues or problems with older browsers receiving
compact policies in the form of an HTTP header? By older browsers, I am
referring to versions of IE and Netscape that were released without P3P
support. I would think these browsers would just ignore the header, but
wanted to know if you have heard of any problems.

Thanks.

Jason Knott
The Spark Group, Inc.
(410)719-7460