From: Lorrie Cranor [mailto:lorrie@cs.cmu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:21 PM
To: Olga Veksler
Cc: www-p3p-dev@w3.org
Subject: Re: Implementing P3P policy for on-line surveys.

You can have a single policy reference file that includes multiple
POLICY-REF elements. Each POLICY-REF element associates a specific URL
(or sets of URLs) with a policy. So, assuming your surveys each have a
unique URL, you should be able to apply a separate policy to each one.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor <http://lorrie.cranor.org/>
(Note, as of Dec 2003 I'm at Carnegie Mellon University)