Co-Operative and Employment Opportunities in security privacy policy specification

From: Christopher P. Rigano <cpr@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:55:39 -0500
To: <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>
Greetings, I am PhD student at North Carolina State University whose
area of study is security privacy policy specification and enforcement.
I am interested in pursuing Co-Op and employment opportunities in these
fields, but outside of IBM, have no idea of where to start. Any
suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Christopher