Re: encoded policy

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:03:59 -0400
To: "elena" <elena.dasseni@txt.it>, <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>

The spec does not require user agents to do any manipulation of
policy files to obtain a proper XML P3P policy. Sites should not
post gziped policy files. Given that policy files are failry
small to begin with, there is no reason they should need to do that.
You should inform the site that this is not valid (or let me know what
site it is and I'll be happy to inform them).

Lorrie