Compact Policy Translator RFC

From: David Jonathan Grant <david@davidjonathangrant.info>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:12:23 +0000
To: www-p3p-dev@w3.org
Hi All,

This is a request for comments for the Compact Policy Translator.  I'm
going to be redesigning the whole thing after a few bugs were pointed
out.  Can you let me know if there are any features you would like to see
which would be useful to you?  Current plans are:

* pull p3p header from specified domain
* internet explorer 6 meaning
* duplicated tokens
* unrecognised tokens
* dtd errors
* translation
* scripting implementations (ASP, JSP, PHP etc.)
* server implementations (IIS, Apache etc.) -- help needed here!!

Thanks,

David Grant
www.davidjonathangrant.info/p3p