Re: Compact pol & IE6 High setting

From: David Grant <david@davidjonathangrant.info>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:29:40 +0100
To: Mokwaja F <mokwaja@yahoo.com>
CC: www-p3p-dev@w3.org
Hi Freddie,

Your compact policy contains two retention tokens (BUS, IND).  Try
removing one and trying again.

You can see the criteria for acceptance by IE6 by visiting the following
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpriv/html/ie6privacyfeature.asp

I'm not 100% certain, but I'd imagine that a non-well-formed policy
might evaluate to the same as no compact policy at all.

Kind Regards,

David Grant
CP Translator: http://www.davidjonathangrant.info/p3p/