P3P specification working group meeting

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:04:00 -0400
To: <www-p3p-dev@w3c.org>
The P3P Specification Working Group will hold
our next face-to-face meeting on November 19 and 20
in Florham Park, New Jersey. The main topic
on our agenda will be to review existing P3P
implementations with respect to our exit
criteria (the stuff at the front of the spec).
If you have a P3P software implementation
(user agent, editor, etc.) and are interested in
coming to our meeting, please let me know.
If you have an implementation you would like
us to review, but you can't come to the meeting
in person, please let me know that too.

Lorrie Cranor
P3P Specification Working Group Chair