P3P compliance and Tomcat

From: Joe Dalessandro <jad@situpartners.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:49:25 -0600
To: www-p3p-dev@w3.org
21 June 01

Hello
I just subscribed to this list and hope I am posting to the proper area.

I am working on P3P compliance for a web site on a Linux server running
Tomcat 3.2.2. I have completed all steps for deployment except the
augmentation of the HTTP header response. Can you please point me in the
direction of someplace where I may find HTTP response header information for
Tomcat pertaining to P3P. Or does anyone have experience with P3P and
Tomcat?

Joe Dalessandro
e: jad@situpartners.com