Re: change to non-ambiguity section of P3P spec

From: Christophe Brun-Franc <cbf@profileup.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:02:25 +0200
To: <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>

Doest this sentence :

"because P3P headers for two pages on the site reference
different policy reference files that declare different
policies for the same URI)

means that we have to analyse all HTTP headers of the entire web site to be
sure that we get all the different policies for an  uri ?
- Of course, except if there is a reference file in a well-known location -

It's seems where difficult to do that ...

Christophe Brun-Franc
Christophe Brun-Franc