test data for policy parser? rules?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:02:38 -0600
To: www-p3p-dev@w3.org
I'm looking for test data for a policy parser.

I just discovered the list of compliant sites...
  http://www.w3.org/P3P/compliant_sites

that should help. And the validator is a great
resource for exploring them.

  http://www.w3.org/P3P/validator/20010928/

But I wonder... does anybody have a .zip file
of policies that I could churn thru? I'd like
to have 10 to 50 of them, in increasing complexity,
from a "hello world" policy to one that uses
all the bells and whistles.

Some background...

I'm trying to implement a sort of APPEL-work-alike
using a Semantic Web rules engine we're developing

	Semantic Web Area for Play
	http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/

I'm starting by translating P3P syntax to RDF, using XSLT,
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/p3p/grokPolicy.xsl

then using some rules. I have the first rule from the APPEL
spec working... it correctly concludes that the forBrowsers
example from the spec says that the site collects
some sort of identifyable information [an odd turn of phrase,
by the way; it's not the information that's identifyable;
it's the party who provided the information].
For the next rule, I need to grok the connection betwee
<DATA> and categories and all that, I think.

More example rules would be handy too.