How to develop P3P compliant applications

From: <Nishant.GROVER@st.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:35:03 +0530
To: www-p3p-dev@w3.org
Hello,

I manage a user profile management solution which provides a user
interface for new user registration and provides a
profiling/authorization framework for other portal based applications
to plug-in.

It is complete java based framework for web applications. My users will
be coming from different internet sites for accessing. I am looking at
possibilities to make it P3P compliant.

Could someone give me a lead from where to start. I have read the
material on P3P available on various sites. Is there some site
available which has already implemented P3P, which I can refer for
understanding.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Best regards,
Nishant GROVER