more p3p spec updates

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:00:06 -0400
To: <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
The change to the cookie-include syntax discussed last
week has been adopted.

In addition, every POLICY must now be contained in a
POLICIES element, and the name attribute of the POLICY
is required.

All of these changes are posted to the updates page
at http://www.w3.org/P3P/updates.html Changes
made this week are E17, E18, S22, S23

Pending changes which we expect to make next week
include the following:

- getting rid of embedded-include in the policy reference
file and replacing it with a simpler "hint" mechanism

- some clarifications to section 2.4.3 The "Safe Zone"

- some clarifications and fixes for section 5.1
The DATA-DEF and DATA-STRUCT elements

We expect this to be the last round of substantive
changes for a while.