New P3P Public Draft

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:19:01 -0400
To: <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
A new P3P public working draft is now available at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-P3P-20000915/

This draft addresses most of the issues raised at
and following the June interop. The working group
is still trying to resolve a small number of remaining
issues. We expect to issue a new public draft
in about two or three weeks that will serve as our
"last call" working draft. We will accept public comments
for two weeks following the issueing of this draft.
Then we plan to submit the specification as a
candidate recommendation.

Implementers should begin working off of this
latest draft instead of the May draft.

To get an overview of what has changed since the
last public draft, please see the changelog at the end.