ACTION-457 (was Re: [all] MMI minutes December 12, 2016)

>   ... I'll add this image to the Overview.html
>
>   ... and all the assigned use case editors should add this kind
>
>   of diagrams to his/her use cases

I've just added the SVG diagram to the Use Case document as well:
- Use Case document:
  https://w3c.github.io/mmi/usecases/Overview.html
- Diagram itself:
  https://github.com/w3c/mmi/blob/gh-pages/usecases/images/entities.svg

Please note that I've added some background color for each use case
description based on the discussion last week too.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504