AW: EmotionML implementation descriptions on W3C website

Here comes the text for Telekom:

Deutsche Telekom
Telekom Innovation Laboratories (Deutsche Telekom R&D) welcomes a standard format in its developments concerning emotion processing services.
Working primarily as a system integrator, standardized interfaces are extremely important for us to plug together components from different providers.
We have implemented a workbench (named "Speechalyzer") that makes it possible to manually annotate very large quantities of audio data with emotional categories in a fast and effective manner, train a statistical classifier and evaluate the performance.
EmotionML is  used as the import and export format.
The Speechalyzer is available as open source from https://github.com/dtag-dbu/speechalyzer under the LGPL license.

Regards,
Felix