Re: [EmotionML] Additional implementation feedback and Rec publication (was Re: [EmotionML] implementation release and feedbacks)

Hi Alexandre,

Happy New Year!  And very sorry for the big delay.
I have been travelling (business travels :) for a while.

Could you please see inline below?

On 12/16/2013 06:43 PM, Alexandre Denis wrote:
> Hello all,
> yes sure, but since I don't see the new specification, I can only trust
> you that the (small) mistakes are corrected. As for the schemas,

Thanks!

>>[5]http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/PR-__emotionml-20130416/emotionml.__xsd
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/PR-emotionml-20130416/emotionml.xsd>
>>[6]http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/PR-__emotionml-20130416/emotionml
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/PR-emotionml-20130416/emotionml->-fragments.xsd
>
> The only difference I see with the schemas stored in our implementation
> is the required status of the version attribute of the <emotionml> tag,
> and it's possible I altered the schema myself because of the lack of the
> version in http://www.w3.org/TR/emotion-voc/xml. It is also important to
> fix the version attribute on this document, otherwise every emotionml
> document referring to these vocabularies will fail to pass validation (I
> had to manually disable the corresponding assertion check in the code),

OK.  We'll see the detail of the problem and fix the issue of
version handling.

Thanks!

Kazuyuki

> [...]
>
>     [a] http://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/__2012/emotionml-irp/
>     <http://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/2012/emotionml-irp/>
>     [b] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/PR-__emotionml-20130416/
>     <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/PR-emotionml-20130416/>
>     [c]
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/__Public/www-multimodal/2013Oct/__0010.html
>     <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/2013Oct/0010.html>
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Kazuyuki
>

>     On 11/08/2013 04:52 AM, Patrick Gebhard wrote:
>
>         Dear Felix,
>
>         I've updated ALMA (a DFKI EmotionML implementation) last October
>         in esp.
>         these two features, see attachment. Maybe my email got lost.
>
>         Anyway, Feature 1: pass, Feature 2: pass.
>
>         Best
>         Patrick
>
>         Am 07.11.2013 um 18:16 schrieb Marc Schröder
>         <marcschroeder108@gmail.com <mailto:marcschroeder108@gmail.com>
>         <mailto:marcschroeder108@__gmail.com
>         <mailto:marcschroeder108@gmail.com>>>:
>
>             Hi all,
>
>             DFKI's implementation has not-impl for both of these (unless
>             it has
>             been changed since I left).
>
>             Looking forward to seeing EmotionML become a Rec!
>
>             Best,
>             Marc
>

>             On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:50 AM, <Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de
>             <mailto:Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de>
>             <mailto:Felix.Burkhardt@__telekom.de
>             <mailto:Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de>>> wrote:
>
>                  Dear implementers of EmotionML
>                  To make a long story short: Alexandre Denis of Loria did a
>                  thorough review and implementation of EmotionML and
>             found several
>                  flaws that we managed to fix, now two issues are still
>             open and we
>                  need to know from you whether your implementation
>             supports two
>                  features, namely:
>                  >Feature1:
>                  >    In Section 2.4.1 of the sepc [1], there is a
>             feature "The end
>                  value
>                  >    MUST be greater than or equal to the start value",
>             which is not
>                  >    checked in the Implementation Report.
>                  >
>                  >Feature2:
>                  >    In Section 2.1.2 of the spec [1], there is a
>             feature "a
>                  typical use
>                  >    case is expected to be embedding an <emotion> into
>             some other
>                  >    markup", which is not checked in the
>             Implementation Report.
>
>                  Please respond to this mail until 25th of November and
>             state for
>                  both features whether it's "pass", "fail"  or "not-impl"
>                  Please send the answer to the public mailing list:
>             www-multimodal@w3.org <mailto:www-multimodal@w3.org>
>             <mailto:www-multimodal@w3.org <mailto:www-multimodal@w3.org>>
>
>                  EmotionML will then soon become a real recommendation!

Kaz Ashimura, W3C Activity Lead for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170