Re: [EmotionML] Additional implementation feedback and Rec publication (was Re: [EmotionML] implementation release and feedbacks)

On 02/24/2014 05:14 PM, Alexandre Denis wrote:
> Hello all,
> yes sure, there are already several assertions that cannot be tested
> with the schema. Our implementation double checks the schema and the
> assertions, so for us it's not a real problem.

Thanks a lot for your understanding, Alexadre!

We've solved all the existing issues, and I believe it's the time
to publish EmotionML as a W3C Recommendation :)

> If you are interested in comparing assertions vs schema, here are some
> files that we designed to test the validation process:
> https://code.google.com/p/loria-synalp-emotionml/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Ftests%2Ffail
> (note: the new schema is not added yet in our repository)

Also thank you very much for your great contribution!

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

Tel: +81 466 49 1170