Von: Alexandre Denis [mailto:alexandre.denis@loria.fr]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. April 2013 12:49
An: www-multimodal@w3.org; ashimura@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Emotion Markup Language (EmotionML) 1.0 is a Proposed Recommendation

Hi,
thanks for this notice. I have already sent few comments in a previous message (2013-04-18). Moreover I found another problem while verifying all assertions. The vocabularies document that is accessible on http://www.w3.org/TR/emotion-voc/xml does not comply with EmotionML format since the <emotionml> does not have a version attribute (assertions 110 and 111 fail) hence all the examples found in the specification that refer to this document fail the validation, best regards, Alexandre