AW: Call for Implementations of EmotionML published

Thanks Roddy,
That's good news.
Now the next step, as described in [1],
would be to deliver the report in form of an XML file with the format:

<system-report name="YOUR-SYSTEM-NAME-HERE">
	<testimonial>YOUR-WELL-FORMED-TESTIMOMIAL-CONTENT-HERE</testimonial>
	<assert id="100" res="pass|fail|not-impl">OPTIONAL-NOTES-HERE</assert>
</system-report>

What the assert-ids mean is described in [2], e.g.

EXAMPLE
<assert id="221" res="pass "> </assert>
means, in your implementation all dimension elements contain a "name" attribute

Or, another example
<assert id="118" res="not-impl "> </assert>
means, your implementation ignores appraisal-sets (and elements)

I attach as sample my report, from the Speechalyzer, if that helps.
If done, this file should be submitted to

www-multimodal@w3.org

Greetings,
Felix

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/2012/emotionml-irp/#ackA