EmotionML implementation report [update]

From: Patrick Gebhard <patrick.gebhard@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:53:46 +0200
Cc: "Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de Burkhardt" <Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de>
To: "www-multimodal@w3.org" <www-multimodal@w3.org>
Dear W3C Multimodal Interaction Working Group,

I've put some meaningful explanation in the testimonial element description of my last implementation report for the ALMA.
Please consider the attached version as the current version.

Best regards
Patrick Gebhard

--
Dr. Patrick Gebhard, Senior Researcher, patrick.gebhard@dfki.de<mailto:patrick.gebhard@dfki.de>