[ARCH] Some typos in xsd

From: Dr. Dirk Schnelle-Walka <dirk.schnelle@jvoicexml.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 10:23:20 +0200
To: www-multimodal@w3.org
Hey there,

currently, I am about to implement a generic hook of a voice modality
component for JVoiceXML. This hook will open source and will be
available with the next release of my open source voice browser.

I started with the XSD definitions that are given in appendix C of
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-mmi-arch-20120112/

I know that the comments are no longer welcome but there are some
upper-lower case confusions in these XSD files. I assume that the
element "statusInfo" defined in mmi-elements.xsd should be lower case,
but some references are upper case. Occurences are in
- C10 StartResponse.xsd
- C13 CancelResponse.xsd
- C15 PauseResponse.xsd
- C17 ResumeResponse.xsd
- C22 StatusResponse.xsd

Although these schemas are only informative they should be corrected. It
is only minimal effort and will help to avoid further confusion.

Thanks,
Dirk