From: Andrés Orión Heredia Garmendia [mailto:andresoheredia@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:08 PM
To: www-multimodal@w3.org
Subject: Help!!

Dear Sirs.

Hi my name is Andres Heredia and I'm currently studying Computer Science and
I'm required to develop an application in your EMMA markup language which
apparently I'm unable to locate for download, I know this could be something
of an annoyance for such a busy people like yourselves but I would really
appreciate if you'd be so kind to point me in the right direction to acquire
this language so I can begin to develop my application.

Thank you for your time

Regards Andres Heredia