Re: [arch] DoneNotification

From: Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:19:00 -0400
To: <www-multimodal@w3.org>
Hi Dirk,
We've discussed your question in the Working Group, and we agree with your
suggestion that it would be clearer to say "If the Modality Component
reaches the end of its processing, it MUST return a DoneNotification to the
IM that issued the StartRequest" since an MC may be handling requests from
several IM's. We will clarify the spec accordingly.
Since we are tracking all comment threads at this point, please let us know
by June 15 if this resolution is acceptable, otherwise we will assume that
you agree with our decision (but it is very helpful to have an explicit
response).
Best regards,
Debbie Dahl, MMI WG Chair