Re: [arch] Appendix A: Modality State Components

From: Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:19:00 -0400
To: <www-multimodal@w3.org>
better to say  "no transition" or "remain in state". We will clarify the
spec accordingly.
Since we are tracking all comment threads at this point, please let us know
by June 15 if this resolution is acceptable, otherwise we will assume that
you agree with our decision (but it is very helpful to have an explicit
response).
Best regards,
Debbie Dahl, MMI WG Chair