Re: [emo] floating point number in <trace> element

Hi Gerhard, all
Sorry this took really long, we were busy with the Implementation reports.

With respect to your comments from 18th of August, we'd accept your suggestions in all three issues and will change the spec accordingly:

Re 1) - clarify that only blank is optionally allowed before "Hz"

Re 2)  - only allow for \d.\d+ format
To replace the sentence in [1]
The value of this attribute MUST be a positive floating point number followed by optional whitespace followed by "Hz".
By
The value of this attribute MUST be a positive floating point number, formatted e.g. "10" or "10.5", followed by optional blank followed by "Hz".
Any better ideas to express this restriction?

Re 3)
Replace
By
Not as suggested, but also replaceing "\s" with " "

Please respond until the 14th December, if this is acceptable to you.
Cheers,
Felix

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-emotionml-20120510/#s2.5.2