Von: Gerhard Fobe [mailto:gerhard.fobe@s2009.tu-chemnitz.de]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. August 2012 23:11
An: www-multimodal@w3.org
Betreff: EmotionML namespace prefix

Hello,

I note an inconsistence using namespace prefixes in examples of EmotionML. In example of section 2.1.1 (<emotionml>) there is em: as prefix for EmotionML. In the example in section 5.2.2 (SSML) and in Appendix A (XML Schema) emo: is used as prefix. What is the recommended prefix? I think emo: is the most intuitive choise.

Best regards

Gerhard Fobe