RE: Joining the group for the purpose on working on future enhancements and extensions of EmotionML

Hi Edmon,
Thank you for your interest in the Multimodal Interaction Working Group and
in EmotionML.
We have some general information about joining the Working Group on our home
page (http://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/), which may be useful for you, (as well as
for anyone else who's interested in joining the Working Group and
contributing to our specs.)
Please feel free to contact me or Kazuyuki Ashimura, the Multimodal
Interaction Activity Lead, for any additional questions.

Best regards,
Debbie Dahl
MMIWG Chair