Re: [ARCH] two minor issues in current MMI-Arch spec

I have an update on my comment on the mmi element which is used qualified.
It was *my mistake* not to consider the difference between global and local
elements.
Global elements as mmi always have to be used qualified, regardless of the
value of
elementFormDefault. Thats why the examples given are valid regarding this
point.

I am sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Jakob.