Fw: [Ink] Implementation Report of InkML1.0

  From: Raj(Openstream) [mailto:raj@openstream.com]
  Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 8:39 AM
  To: www-multimodal@w3.org
  Cc: Tom Underhill
  Subject: [Ink] Implementation Report of InkML1.0

  Tom et. al,

  Attached the updated Excel Sheet...with our testimonial and IR for InkML..

  For your ready reference...here is the testimonial for posting on the InkML website.

  Openstream Inc, USA

  Executive Summary

  Openstream is committed to making interaction on the move natural & convenient
  through its Cue-me(tm) Platform and solutions and continues to actively support the development
  and deployment of interoperable products and solutions that are based on Open standards.

  As a participating member of the W3C Multimodal Interaction working group, Openstream
  supports the Ink Markukp Language (InkML) 1.0 Candidate Recommendation as an effective
  approach towards providing natural interaction with software applications.

  InkML1.0 together with related EMMA standard allows to create rich annotations for inputs of different
  modalities within a Multimodal Application using Open Data Format in a  platform-independent way.

  Openstream is very pleased to be able to contribute to the development and submit  an InkML
  1.0 Implementation Report which covers the relevant features for natural interaction in multimodal
  application development. InkML annotations of images is already available through Openstream's
  Cue-me(tm) Multimodal Platform and applications.

  Openstream  continues its commitment and participation in the evolution of this and
  other standards.

  -- Raj