[convapps] Conversational Applications Workshop: Position paper deadline is extended to Apr. 30

Hi www-voice and www-multimodal,

Due to requests from several paper submitters, the Program Committee
of the W3C Workshop on Conversational Applications [1] has decided to
extend the deadline to send position papers until 30 April 2010.  To
participate in the Workshop, please submit a position paper (either as
an individual or organization) to <team-convapps-ws-submit@w3.org> by
11:59 EDT on 30 April 2010.

To help with planning, please let us know as soon as possible if you
are interested in attending by sending the following information to
<team-convapps-ws-submit@w3.org>:

* that a representative from your organization plans to submit a
  position paper

* how many participants you want to send to the workshop (either one
  or two)

* whether or not you wish to make a presentation during the workshop

For any additional questions, please contact me at <ashimura@w3.org>.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/convapps/cfp

Regards,

Kazuyuki Ashimura

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org