Re: Emotion Markup Language (EmotionML) 1.0

Hi Marc,

Speaking of "far behind", I am currently processing my application for
commission with the U.S. Navy and its Officer Candidate School in particular
because, not to mention its opportunity in the fields of technology,
service, and learning, it pays "well".  You see, I have found that creative
writing to date, for me, does not pay that well!  That said, I wonder if you
may be able to help me in my search for a position that offers growth,
opportunity, and a shared interest in things important and worthwhile?

If needed, I could be secretary with your EmotionML group and, hindsight
being 20/20, we could work to formulate what critical working group would
arise say, nine years from now~;)

Sincerely yours,

Michael Norton
(216) 381-9565 (US)