Emotion Markup Language (EmotionML) 1.0

From: Michael Norton <michaelanortonster@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:02:20 -0500
To: www-multimodal@w3.org
Cc: timbl@w3.org
Dear Team EmotionML,

Happy holidays!

When I was 26, one of the last lines in my novel, "A Line in the Sand"
(iUniverse, 2002), was "The absolute in markup languages would be the
romantic one, for me: EmotionML."

It is both comforting and encouraging to know that I am not alone in my
thoughts.   I wish you the best of success in embarking upon your venture.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Norton
(216) 381-9565

--
"Dreams are likeable escalators.  When operational, they always go up or
down, and the steps among them are perceptibly infinite." --Linneus von