[Reminder] Position Papers Due 5 October for Workshop on W3C's Multimodal Architecture and Interfaces

[Resending this information as the deadline for position papers is
*tomorrow* Friday, 5 October.]

Note:
If you are interested in submitting a position paper but worrying you
might need a few more days to submit it, please contact us to find out
whether any additional last-minute openings are available.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have further question.

Kazuyuki Ashimura, W3C
Workshop co-Chair

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org