[re-send with update] Accessibility notes on the MMI Architecture and Interfaces

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:33:12 -0400
To: www-multimodal@w3.org
Cc: wai-liaison@w3.org
[sorry I got the wrong version attached just now.  Let me try again.]

Debbie and I have been discussing how to engage MMI and PFWG in
productive
cross-fertilization.  The PFWG comments on EMMA, it seems, were more
issues with
the Architecture.

So, to try to take the dialog to a new level, attached please find some
notes on the Architecture and Interfaces draft as it stands now.
Hope this
is still in time to get discussed a bit at your impending F2F.

The PFWG is generally supportive of many of these ideas.  Errors and
blunders
are mine.  This discussion is intended to aid further conversation,
not be
a last-and-final offer.

Al
/chair, PFWG