Reminder, MMI authoring questionnaire

From: Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:23:58 -0400
To: <www-multimodal@w3.org>
Cc: "W3C Multimodal group" <w3c-mmi-wg@w3.org>

This is a reminder about the multimodal authoring questionnaire that the W3C

Multimodal Interaction Working Group has put together to gather feedback
from
the public on multimodal authoring priorities. We're planning to discuss the
feedback at our upcoming face to face meeting, but to do this, we need to
receive responses by June 15. We are very grateful for the responses
we've received so far, and are looking forward to any additional input.