[EMMA] PFWG comments on EMMA 2nd Last Call

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:40:31 -0400
To: www-multimodal@w3.org
Cc: wai-liaison@w3.org

Dear MMI WG:

This is in response to your second Last Call for EMMA [1].

It also wraps up our comments on the first Last Call where
we failed to respond to your response [2] to our comments [3].

We see no defects that should delay the advance of EMMA
in this draft.

We remain concerned about the functionality that has been
deferred to the Interaction Manager.  I will be working with
your Chair so we can develop these ideas cooperatively.

Al
/chair, PFWG [4].

[1] Second EMMA LC:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-emma-20070409/