RE: Pen-gesture keyboard for Hindi

Perhaps speed is a factor in this new product.  Is it faster to write or put
together key combinations for the characters?

Certainly, as a tool to aid education I think it may be very useful.  India
is a large market so even if it addresses a need within a niche it will be
successful IMHO.

Best regards

Debbie Garside