Re: RDF version of EMMA?

Malte Kiesel <kiesel@dfki.uni-kl.de> wrote:

> in the EMMA working draft: http://www.w3.org/TR/emma/#s7
> "This section defines the formal syntax for EMMA documents in terms of
> a normative XML Schema, an informative Document Type Definition (DTD)
> and a normative RDF Schema for the RDF properties defined by EMMA."
>
> Does this mean there will be a pure RDF version of EMMA (and when)?
> Are there any examples for EMMA in RDF available?

This is a leftover from a previous draft. As the introduction says,
the RDF syntax defined in the previous draft was dropped.

I, for one, think an RDF syntax (but with a better design than the
previous) could be valuable to EMMA, but I don't see it as a priority
for now. Perhaps with more feedback like yours the group might
reconsider.

Feel free to send last call comments and proposals to this list!

Max.