RDF version of EMMA?

From: Malte Kiesel <kiesel@dfki.uni-kl.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:38:45 +0200
To: www-multimodal@w3.org

Hi,

in the EMMA working draft: http://www.w3.org/TR/emma/#s7
"This section defines the formal syntax for EMMA documents in terms of a
normative XML Schema, an informative Document Type Definition (DTD) and
a normative RDF Schema for the RDF properties defined by EMMA."

Does this mean there will be a pure RDF version of EMMA (and when)? Are
there any examples for EMMA in RDF available?

We are currently working on a project called "SmartWeb"
(http://www.smartweb-projekt.de/start_en.html) which will provide
multimodal, mobile access to the Semantic Web. As this is a Semantic Web
project, we would like to use RDF instead of pure XML where applicable.

Thanks,
Malte.
--
Malte Kiesel