Re: Integrating RTP in WWW

At 01:20 PM 10/15/97 +0100, Sergio Ortiz wrote:
>We're an investigation group trying to integrate RTP in the WWW. As
>we're in a starting point, any guide about this subject would be very
>important for us.
>
>* RTP Libraries, APIs or SDK used.
>* Multimedia viewers used.
>* Details about the integration... e.g. Typical client/server
>architecture used, communications,etc...
>* Platforms used (we're planning to run under W95).
>
>Any comment or suggestion are wellcome.

Check out the RealMedia SDK:

http://www.real.com/realmedia

This is a streaming media architecture which allows plugins of arbitrary
datatypes, file formats, file systems, logging formats, etc, into an
RTP/RTSP based system.

Rob

---
Rob Lanphier (robla@real.com)    Voice: (206)674-2322   Fax: (206)674-2699