hi..

From: Praveen Das <praveen.das@mmpsd.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:20:02 +0530
To: public-ddwg@w3.org, www-mobile@w3.org, public-ddwg-request@w3.org
Hi luca,
            My name is Praveen Das, i am a fresher working on a project
which needs mobile application. I found the concept of WURFL and WALL very
interesting and worth a lot, hats off to you.

I needed some information as to how to create my own custom tags using WALL,
please help me by guiding through it.
Hoping to build a friendly relationship with you in the process of learning
about WURFL and WALL. Waiting to see my inbox with a mail from you,

Regards,
Praveen Das.