Re: Accessing Mobile Sites

In Japan QR-Codes are used for quick access to websites with
mobile phones. If you go to Japan, you'll find QR codes
everywhere, see:
http://fasol.com/blog/2005/07/qr-codes-everywhere.html
http://fasol.com/blog/2005/01/qr-codes-everywhere.html
http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/qr-code/

Gerhard Fasol
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                          Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/                       http://www.eurotechnology.com/
g.fasol@ieee.org                              fasol@eurotechnology.com